Here is something that I have been wanting to write out for awhile, hopefully they are appropriate for this audience.
These phrases are from our refrigerator magnets. I crack up everytime I see them.
1) Dogs think like most chickens.
2) Your words lack important butter.
3) The cynic is always wrong despite sexy grammar.
4) Talking is intelligence to a snake.
5) Pound Something!
6) Bugs had luscious skin.
7) Ask for delerious friend or pretend goddess in pink.
8) He put no lather in her wet pool water.
9) Always hit men with my size pants.
10) Cry Tiger Baby! Through time...
11) Her lust for chocolate will soar by summer.
12) You said, "Worship hot yellow snow."
13) A happy breast, play her balloon.
14) Never leave each bitter hair beneath dog eternity.
15) Bring more elaborate farm rock music.
16) Man and beauty run together in a tiny rust bed.
17) He has an enormous bare woman elephant.
18) Remember when I was born, light was repulsive?
19) No man went 'round pumpkin.
20) Whisper like in a symphony.
21) But moan behind mad dinosaur.